Skip to content
DIY Lavender Moisturizer
2 Cups water
½ Cup Shea Butter
2 TBS Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 TBS Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
20 Drops Lavender Essential Oils
1. Add all ingredients to large glass bowl with tall sides. Notice step 2 when choosing the bowl.
2. Bring 2 cups water to a simmer in sauce pan. When water is simmering, add the glass bowl to the water. Be careful to keep water from getting into glass bowl. Allow butter and oils to melt. Stir occasionally to mix well.
3. When mixture is melted, carefully remove the bowl from water. Pour mixture into glass jar. Allow to cool.
4. When mixture has cooled, place jar in the refrigerator until it completely solidifies. Remove and store at room temperature.
5. Apply a small amount of moisturizer to clean, dry skin twice daily. Mixture will last for 6 months