Here is What You Need:
- Water balloons (make lots & lots before the game begins)
- Baseball bat or whiffle-ball bat
- Enough outdoor space for setting up playing field
1. Divide players into two teams.
2. Take turns batting and fielding as usual.
3. Instead of calling strikes, you can change batters after a certain number of swings.
4. Switch places whenever all players on the batting team have had a turn at the plate
5. Give each team a point for every balloon they break.
6. Outfielders will not have much fielding to do, but they can try to tag runners before they get to base.